What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem setting up plusnet incoming mail on Ipad 2

Sampras41

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Can anyone help or advise on setting up incoming mail if you are a Plusnet user?

I've tried copying all the settings from my IPod and laptop which work fine, but for some reason it won't let me verify the outgoing stuff. I've noticed on a few forums it seems other people have had problems setting up mail so I'm hoping someone here can help.

I've also checked Plusnet's website and forums but couldn't find anything useful.

I'm hoping I'm missing something simple as outgoing seems to be fine.

Thanks

Last edited:

Joanne_Pilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Sampras41,

There's a library article on our community site for setting up email on an iPhone, which is very similar to the iPad.

Can't post a link but it's at community.plus.net/library

Hope that helps.

Jojo :)

OP
S

Sampras41

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joanne_Pilson said:
Hi Sampras41,

There's a library article on our community site for setting up email on an iPhone, which is very similar to the iPad.

Can't post a link but it's at community.plus.net/library

Hope that helps.

Jojo :)

Hi JoJo

Thanks for the tip but that was the first place I looked and after copying settings over it didn't work. A few Plusnet users had had similar problems. I eventually got it to work with POP but Imap wouldn't work.

Most reactions

Latest posts