What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem of downloading apps (ipad jailbroken)

ling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using iPad for years, it's jail-broken, recently while downloading the apps from apps store, the apps gone in seconds! I tried to reboot but useless, same problem occurring still. Anyone can help to solve this problem? Thanks for the replies!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ling said:
I'm using iPad for years, it's jail-broken, recently while downloading the apps from apps store, the apps gone in seconds! I tried to reboot but useless, same problem occurring still. Anyone can help to solve this problem? Thanks for the replies!

There are a finite number of slots on the springboard for apps. Once these are filled you can only find new apps with spotlight.
Have you filled all 11 pages?

Also, which version of ios are you running?

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it happened to me as well .. the app just disappeared ad soon as its completely downloaded ... i looked for it thru ifile .. and it was there even though it was not on home screen .. i just deleted it thru ifile ..

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it was "cam scanner" app for iphone ..

OP
ling

ling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
There are a finite number of slots on the springboard for apps. Once these are filled you can only find new apps with spotlight.
Have you filled all 11 pages?

Also, which version of ios are you running?

I'm using the very original version when I first bought it. It is iOS 4.2.1
And also i'd like to ask, is there any effect that will happen to my iPad once I upgraded the iOS? I heard my fren said I need to jailbreak again n some of the games that already downloaded mint cannot be played as the iOS required is different? I'm not really good in this field, to avoid these troubles that's why I haven't upgrade yet my iOS. 

Most reactions

Latest posts