What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem installing apps

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls note I have trouble installing following apps. Free guineas record book. Some error message is coming.

Reaction score
The two most common errors are:

1) not enough space on the iPad
2) trying to download an app larger then 20 MB over 3G

I trust that you wouldn't ask here, if it where the full hard drive, so I am guessing that you are using a 3G connection to download the app. Due to Apple limiting the max. downloadable size over 3G to 20 MB, you might have to temporarily connect to a wifi network and download it from there, or download it on iTunes and then sync.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yess - the Guiness Record Book app is 363 MB - a seriously big app!! But, in the UK at least, it's not free so I wondered if a further problem might be with authorisation or payment? Plus, of course, you do need an iTunes account and have registered either a credit card or a gift card - even if the app is free in your country.

As SweetPoison said, send us the exact details of the error that you're receiving and I'm sure we'll be able to give you some suggestions.

Tim
Scotland

clickme6144

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi im keep reciving this error :
the app ,,,,, was not installed on tthe opad "....."
because an unknown error occured(0xE8008001)

Most reactions