What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem in camera because of removing some apps

nima0102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Unfortunately I have remove two app from my iPad by iFunBox, apparently these 2 app were necessary for using camera,and it's worse than, I do not remember name of those apps. but those apps has been installed by default on my iPad.
Does anyone know name of default app for camera and photos ?

Thanks in advance

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Camera", "Photo Booth" and "FaceTime" came with my iPad. They all function via the device's camera.

OP
N

nima0102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Thanks a lot for your attention.
May you give me link of download for these app??
Thanks in advance

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no way to re-purchase (or re-download) the stock apps that come with the iPad.

Your best bet is to hook it up to iTunes and do a restore. Of course, do a backup first so you won't lose your information.

This will put a brand new version of the iOS (4.3.5) onto your iPad, which will contain the apps you deleted. Then, you'll be good as new.

Marilyn

OP
N

nima0102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.
If anyone can copy these programs via "iFunBox" by selecting "copy to pc", I think the problem will be solved.

Thanks for any help or guidance

Most reactions