What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem displaying XLS spreedsheet.

KeithSloan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried using the FileBrowser app to display a Spreadsheet and it was not formated properly, some numbers were displayed as £####,0 and other problems. I contacted the developer who stated they used iOS facilities to display the file. I should email myself the spreadsheet and view the attachment to confirm that this was an iOS problem, which I did.

I contacted Apple on my 90 day support, ended up talking to level 1 & 2 support who claimed I should be using an App to look at the spreadsheet and this was not an Apple problem ( Working as Designed )

Why the F**K do they allow the attachment to be displayed if they don't support the correct displaying. NOT AT ALL impressed with APPLE and certainly NOT their SUPPORT STAFF, what is Steve Job's email address?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts