What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem: Cannot join WiFi network

rss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out? On my iPad 2 I am suddenly unable to join a secure wifi network at my workplace that I access without any difficulty on my laptop. I have tried shutting down my iPad completely and restarting-- no success. The laptop still connects, at the same location, to the same secure network, without a problem. The iPad used to function on this network without a hitch, and from one day to another, it has gone on strike.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go into Settings > General > Reset, and Reset Network Settings.

If that does not work, since you've already tried a restart, try a reset.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Most reactions

Latest posts