What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem bringing up context menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etraquair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a bit of bother trying to bring up the context menu when I'm watching a tv program and want to save it to favourite's I know by holding down on the screen should bring this up but it's not doing it and was just wondering if there's another way to do this. Thanks elaine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Etraquair

Etraquair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meant to say it's an iPad Air

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a bit of bother trying to bring up the context menu when I'm watching a tv program and want to save it to favourite's I know by holding down on the screen should bring this up but it's not doing it and was just wondering if there's another way to do this. Thanks elaine

Hi Elaine - welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, you have 'hijacked' another's thread w/ an unrelated question and will likely not receive the attention deserved. Please repost your issue as a new thread in an appropriate forum. Dave :)

OP
Etraquair

Etraquair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so sorry dave and thanks for letting me know, im new to all this

Sent from my rk312x using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your posts to their own thread in the iPad Help Forum, where they'll receive more attention.

OP
Etraquair

Etraquair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thanks I'll have a look not really sure what I'm doing lol but I'm sure I'm not the only one eh but cheers [emoji3]

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a bit of bother trying to bring up the context menu when I'm watching a tv program and want to save it to favourite's I know by holding down on the screen should bring this up but it's not doing it and was just wondering if there's another way to do this.

Hi again Elaine - now, you're on an iPad Air - what iOS is installed? Just a few questions that might help others to respond: 1) Are you viewing these TV shows on your iPad and/or using AirPlay to your TV; 2) Are these programs being rented or purchased via iTunes; and 3) Are you using iTunes to watch these shows and trying to save to that app? Dave :)

OP
Etraquair

Etraquair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Dave, yeah I'm on my iPad Air and it's 9.2.1, yeah watching tv shows on the iPad, no it's through A Piracy Site I'm watching them [emoji3] thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That site is a piracy site that's used to download paid apps and other content for free without using the App Store. This is nothing less than theft. It's likely that your use of that site may be causing your problems. The only advice we can give you is to stop using that site and obtain your apps and streaming services legally.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions