What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private browser lite app

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems that since the Oct 20th update and using iOS 5 it saves your history now! I enter the first letter in the blank address bar and up pops all the places I've been. This must be a bug because I don't remember it saving anything before the last update.
If you have not updated it yet, I'd hold off. I've deleted it and downloaded the other free private browser (blue icon) but that one is annoying with all their recurring ads popping up.
These types of issues are probably a good reason to not have apps automatically update on their own.

OP
E

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just found one in the App store that appears do work correctly with no "in your face" ads. "My Private Browser" by Coopley.
Check it out, so far no trails!

OP
E

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FYI: found a better browser that can be enabled in settings to run "in private". Great free browser with many bells and whistles.
Available in the Appstore "Atomic Lite"

Most reactions

Latest posts