What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing..

Dougr33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is TruPrint the only Cydia app that allows printing to non-AirPrint printers? Pretty pricey (for how little I myself will use it).

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dougr33 said:
Is TruPrint the only Cydia app that allows printing to non-AirPrint printers? Pretty pricey (for how little I myself will use it).

I don't have an air printer. I use printer pro, works great for my hp printer. There is a lite version to try to see if it will work for your printer its an iTunes app.

OP
D

Dougr33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have an air printer. I use printer pro, works great for my hp printer. There is a lite version to try to see if it will work for your printer its an iTunes app.
Hey.. thanks so much!! The app not only works great w/ my Canon (and 1 purchase puts it on both iPad and iPhone), BUT it's on sale for 2 days at $1.99 instead of 6.99. Thanks again!

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dougr33 said:
Hey.. thanks so much!! The app not only works great w/ my Canon (and 1 purchase puts it on both iPad and iPhone), BUT it's on sale for 2 days at $1.99 instead of 6.99. Thanks again!

your welcome!

Most reactions