1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Printing

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by DMSTAINLESS, Sep 20, 2011.

1. DMSTAINLESS

DMSTAINLESS iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I have a question and its probably a dumb one. I just got my pad and a new hp photosmart wireless printer. I was told that hp or the iPad had an app for easy wireless printing. Weather it's air print or what? Can someone tell me the best route for this? Thx
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Not a dumb question at all...although a very popular subject. If you use the search tool (located in the toolbar at the top of every page) you'll find numerous discussions about it.

Our very own Tim has posted what is probably one of the best answers about printing with the iPad...

http://www.ipadforums.net/airprint/43462-printing-ipad.html#post300247

I've been using an app called PrintBureau for about a year now and it has worked flawlessly with our three different brands of printers.

Here's a list of Apple iOS AirPrint Printers that work directly with the iPad, iPhone, etc.:

iOS: AirPrint 101
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  3. Parrori1

Parrori1 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Download the HP ePrinter Home & Biz app. It will allow iPad to print wireless to almost any Wireless HP printer.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011