What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing

DMSTAINLESS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have a question and its probably a dumb one. I just got my pad and a new hp photosmart wireless printer. I was told that hp or the iPad had an app for easy wireless printing. Weather it's air print or what? Can someone tell me the best route for this? Thx

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not a dumb question at all...although a very popular subject. If you use the search tool (located in the toolbar at the top of every page) you'll find numerous discussions about it.

Our very own Tim has posted what is probably one of the best answers about printing with the iPad...

http://www.ipadforums.net/airprint/43462-printing-ipad.html#post300247

I've been using an app called PrintBureau for about a year now and it has worked flawlessly with our three different brands of printers.

Here's a list of Apple iOS AirPrint Printers that work directly with the iPad, iPhone, etc.:

iOS: AirPrint 101

Last edited:

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Download the HP ePrinter Home & Biz app. It will allow iPad to print wireless to almost any Wireless HP printer.

Last edited:

Most reactions