What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing

Reaction score
what is the best app to get for printing from a iPad, I have a HP ?, I have tried several but I can't get them to print.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
what is the best app to get for printing from a iPad, I have a HP ?, I have tried several but I can't get them to print.

Hi Barbara - welcome to the forum! :) The easiest way to print from an iPad is with an AirPrint (AP) compatible printer - since you have not provided the model of your HP, you need to check Apple supported printers HERE - if your printer is on the list, then your iPad should find the HP over your Wi-Fi network.

Now if the HP printer is NOT on the list, then more difficult - when I had non-AP machines, I used an app called FingerPrint on my PC (now on all Apple devices) which simulated Apple's AP - the app is no longer available; check the iPad App store for alternatives like Print n Share and others - also, there is an app called HP ePrint which may be their AP simulator - don't know (information should be available on the HP website) - I'll stop there to let your respond - Dave

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help , I downloaded a app compatable, it printed it

Hi again Barbara - if not a bother, please provide your HP printer's model number and also the app that you are using apparently w/ success - will help others who may find your thread. Thanks - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts