1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Printing with an iPad directly on a corporate network

Discussion in 'iPad for Business and Education' started by Seansullivan1, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Seansullivan1

Seansullivan1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

I just got my iPad, and I love it, but I want to use it as a surrogate laptop when I go to meetings and printing to the network printers is one of the things I'm having issues working around.

I work at a large corporate HQ and meetings aren't always close to my desk. I also want to avoid having to have another computer on all the time. We use an enterprise printing management server and usually find and access the printers using the MS printer setup and directory services. It also pushes drivers to the client.

Is there any way to interact with this kind of setup without using a remote controlled PC?
  2. sneaky2

sneaky2 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try PrinterShare