What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing with an iPad directly on a corporate network

Seansullivan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just got my iPad, and I love it, but I want to use it as a surrogate laptop when I go to meetings and printing to the network printers is one of the things I'm having issues working around.

I work at a large corporate HQ and meetings aren't always close to my desk. I also want to avoid having to have another computer on all the time. We use an enterprise printing management server and usually find and access the printers using the MS printer setup and directory services. It also pushes drivers to the client.

Is there any way to interact with this kind of setup without using a remote controlled PC?

sneaky2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seansullivan1 said:
Hi all,

I just got my iPad, and I love it, but I want to use it as a surrogate laptop when I go to meetings and printing to the network printers is one of the things I'm having issues working around.

I work at a large corporate HQ and meetings aren't always close to my desk. I also want to avoid having to have another computer on all the time. We use an enterprise printing management server and usually find and access the printers using the MS printer setup and directory services. It also pushes drivers to the client.

Is there any way to interact with this kind of setup without using a remote controlled PC?

Try PrinterShare

Most reactions