What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing probelms ios7 Notes

Tonybroomfield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried to print a multipage spreadsheet in Notes with ios7. Print Options allows you to print All pages or a Range. All Pages works OK but any range less than All and nothing prints

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Notes?

Either you have the app name wrong, or you're talking about an app other than the native Notes app. I can't tell if I can help you without knowing for sure what app you are using.

I'm guessing Numbers, but could easily be wrong.

OP
T

Tonybroomfield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Must have been having a senior moment when I posted. I was referring to the Apple Spreadsheet "NUMBERS" not Notes.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about when the same spreadsheet tab prints to more than one page, since there does not appear to be anyway to print all tabs at the same time.

I setup a spreadsheet with enough rows to print to several (vertical) sheets of paper, then did a bit of experimenting. It was possible to print specific sheet, or ranges, but the interface wasn't terribly intuitive.

I had to:

Select the Printer.
Tap the Range and select my range.

Then, the important part, make sure you tap the back button to go back to Printer Options. If you tap outside the dialog or attempt to tap Print below it all the settings go back to default.

Check the settings, and tap Print in the dialog box.

If this is not working for you, or you're doing something other than what I've described, please let me know what you are trying in more detail and I'll give it my best shot.

Most reactions

Latest posts