What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing on the go with iPad 3G

ahmada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anyway for me to print on the go with my iPad? I work in wholesale and would like to print invoices immediately for my clients.. Any suggestions?

ipad_Bazzer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Print n Share, you can print over 3G with very little configuration and it works great

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use an HP ePrint printer, they are all set up with their own email address. When you've configured the device up correctly, email it your invoice and it will print the attachment from anywhere. Be warned that it only prints specific types of documents.

For more info do a search on this site.

Last edited:
OP
A

ahmada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Print n Share, you can print over 3G with very little configuration and it works great

I just want to make sure that you know that I am trying to print to a printer that I am going to have in the truck. Are you saying that can be accomplished with Print N Share?

OP
A

ahmada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use an HP ePrint printer, they are all set up with their own email address. When you've configured the device up correctly, email it your invoice and it will print the attachment from anywhere. Be warned that it only prints specific types of documents.

Do these new printers print without a router?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It all depends on the app you use for printing.

OP
A

ahmada

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It all depends on the app you use for printing.

Which app would allow me to print wirelessly without a router?

appsmonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
appsmonkey.com
According to the user feedback on the app store, Print N Share requires that you "have software installed on a host computer that is somehow connected to the printers you want to use." So that would definitely not work in a truck.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts