What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing on epson

andrewwhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just purchased my first iPad and am wanting to print documents from apps such as "pages" using my wireless Epson Stylus SX435W (not AirPrint enabled despite being advertised saying it is) had this problem with iPhone 4S although it was not such an issue as I didn't create so many documents on it. However since the iPad has been purchased to replace my ruined laptop I wish to print and was just wondering if there was any way of setting it upshot hat apps could print. (Will purchase 3rd party apps if that is a solution)
Thank you in advance

OP
andrewwhill

andrewwhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No1zeppelinfan said:
I have the same printer, Download an app called Epson iprint, Its free and works well.

Does that allow printing from other apps though?
I have that one on my phone

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
andrewwhill said:
Does that allow printing from other apps though?
I have that one on my phone

You can use the Open In feature to open say a PDF in the Epson app. It will also print photos, and documents and spreadsheets.

OP
andrewwhill

andrewwhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
You can use the Open In feature to open say a PDF in the Epson app. It will also print photos, and documents and spreadsheets.

Thanks mate

OP
andrewwhill

andrewwhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:

Got it printed thanks

Most reactions