What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing of excel file from ipad

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all ,

I manage to use my iPad to enter my travel expanse report. I use both number and quick office. My question is how to print my excel directly from iPad ?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Documentzâ„¢ Pro for iPad is the app you want?

OK, this "How to Print from Your iPad" must can do help:
How to Print from Your iPad | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
I hope so ;)

Very interesting article, leey but not quite conclusive.

Still, for now, the best results come from the HP 110A with eprint. Open an excel document in DocsToGo and send it to the printer's email address. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it will do it...

Elminster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have a brand new HP printer that has ePrint on it. As above you email my [email protected] anywhere in the world and it prints on your printer. Simple to setup and use.

Useful for normal PCs that are vpn'ed somewhere so can't see printer on network, and to far for USB or Bluetooth. So once again just email the printer.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IVan why send to printer email can print ? What it the logic ?
Are you familiar with eprint?
Instead of sending a document directly to your printer via another computer or wifi or Bluetooth you send it via email to your printer. It has its own address.

The catch is that it doesn't print everything, mostly office type documents, .txt, Jpeg and PDF. Printing a web page does not work.

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, I suppose iVan got it ;)
paulyeo11, hope your printing problem can be solved soon :)

Most reactions

Latest posts