What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing help

mikewigan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, can you please tell me if you can set the iPad to print wirelessly to a Epson wireless printer...???

barlowbrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikewigan said:
Hi everyone, can you please tell me if you can set the iPad to print wirelessly to a Epson wireless printer...???

Hi you would need to connect the printer to your home network/router wirelessley and then you can connect to the network printer, it can be done it just needs time in setting it up first. Details for setting up the network can be looked at through your computer help? Good luck

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The third-party printing app 'PrintCentral' or 'PrintNShare' can print wirelessly from your iPad to virtually any WiFi printer directly and to absolutely any printer via your (WiFi) PC or laptop. I use PrintCentral to print to my WiFi Samsung printer, but it should have no problem with your Epson.

Tim

OP
M

mikewigan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
The third-party printing app 'PrintCentral' or 'PrintNShare' can print wirelessly from your iPad to virtually any WiFi printer directly and to absolutely any printer via your (WiFi) PC or laptop. I use PrintCentral to print to my WiFi Samsung printer, but it should have no problem with your Epson.

Tim

Hi Tim
I've seen them apps but how easy is it to print a document on the, example if I open a PDF document in iBooks , how do I then print it.

Cheers

Mike

heinshe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikewigan said:
Hi Tim
I've seen them apps but how easy is it to print a document on the, example if I open a PDF document in iBooks , how do I then print it.

Cheers

Mike

I have these applications and they will not let me print It prints but the paper is blank

Reaction score
mikewigan said:
Hi Tim

Cheers

Mike

It should work just fine. In iBooks you tap on the right-pointing arrow, select 'Print', select your printer and tap print again. I just used this method to print a PDF from within iBooks.

Just keep in mind, that PrintCentral doesn't offer the In-App printing anymore. Only Print'N'Share will let you print directly from apps, such as iBooks.

OP
M

mikewigan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
It should work just fine. In iBooks you tap on the right-pointing arrow, select 'Print', select your printer and tap print again. I just used this method to print a PDF from within iBooks.

Just keep in mind, that PrintCentral doesn't offer the In-App printing anymore. Only Print'N'Share will let you print directly from apps, such as iBooks.

Just got print n share and that appears to work fine.
Thanks for everyone's help.

Regards

Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts