What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing from my I-Pad help

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 4 will have native wireless printing and it should be out in another week or two. Since 3.2.2 has come out I can't get air sharing printing to work

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the GM version of iOS 4.2 with AirPrint, my iPad sees the hardwired printer on my network. Unfortunately, I am out of ink so I haven't been able to try it yet!

Billhulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HP app

The HP iprint app works with most HP photosmart printers.....works great with my HP c309

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to forget, ePrint printers from HP that print from an email you send them...

I have one but haven't used that yet, do you know if it prints attachments?
Yes it does. It will print your email too if it has some content but it basically prints attachments. Don't forget that it's limited in the type of documents that can be printed...

flyingphil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Airprint and iPad

Just discovered that initially my iPad would not 'see' my HP Photosmart Wireless eAi B110 series... did a software update by turning the printer off and on and it works a treat!

Most reactions

Latest posts