What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing from iPad

blakemc1962

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to having an iPad and was wondering if their is any way you can print documents, emails, graphics, etc.

Thanks,

Blake

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
blakemc1962 said:
I'm new to having an iPad and was wondering if their is any way you can print documents, emails, graphics, etc.

Thanks,

Blake

You need an air printer or an app that makes any printer an air printer.

colecaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks,

Blake

Not easily unless you are on an Apple network with an Apple printer. One of the many infuriating things about Apple... But some HP printers emulate an Apple printer but you have to be hooked to them via a network. And some apps are available that use the web to email documents to a printer. All are a PITA vs a Windows setup.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,
I have just purchased a Kodak all in one printer and I have been given an email address for my printer. All I have to do is email any docs or photos to that address which are then printed. Of course, you can also forward any emails too. It was really easy to set up and consequently I do not need to purchase any app.
Hope this helps. If you want the actual model it is a Kodak ESP C310 printer, price in the UK around £50.
Cheers,
Mike

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not easily unless you are on an Apple network with an Apple printer. One of the many infuriating things about Apple... But some HP printers emulate an Apple printer but you have to be hooked to them via a network. And some apps are available that use the web to email documents to a printer. All are a PITA vs a Windows setup.

It is not all that hard. I don't have an Apple network nor an Apple printer. There is another thread here that give a link to a free app that allows one to print to a printer via wifi. I have two separate ways to print to my Epson printer (not an Air printer) and neither solution comes from Apple. One comes from Netgear (who makes my router) and the other one comes from Epson, who makes my printer.

This is the link given in the other thread. I have used used this program and cannot vouch for it.

http://www.collobos.com/download

Last edited:

Most reactions