What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing cloud on documents

Reaction score
Is it possible to print documents created on cloud on? I have tried printing these docs from dropbox and although all other docs in the dropbox print, those created in cloud on won't

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible to print documents created on cloud on? I have tried printing these docs from dropbox and although all other docs in the dropbox print, those created in cloud on won't

Hi, diane!
I created a document in cloud on, then mailed it to myself. From there I could print it. Didn't find another solution yet. This one's a little complicated, I think.

OP
D
Reaction score
Hi, diane!
I created a document in cloud on, then mailed it to myself. From there I could print it. Didn't find another solution yet. This one's a little complicated, I think.

Yes thats the only way i could find to sort it too!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to print from Dropbox now. It doesn't work. Sorry, I can't help you! Perhaps there's someone else who can give you better advice.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another complicated option: open the file in pages/keynote, then you'll be able to print it.

Most reactions

Latest posts