What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing app for iPad with MacBook Pro

evinsb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ones anyone have any good recommendations? I have a HP photosmart plus wireless printer.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

For 'wireless' printing, Apple's Air Print technology is certainly a great option, but your printer must be compatible - check HERE to learn more about 'Air Print' and also review the list of compatible printers to see if you have one?

If your printer is not 'Air Print' compatible, then a number of other options exist; for myself, I use a program called FingerPrint (check HERE) for further information - the cost for me was $10 for the older version (the price has doubled for the new release). The program resides on your computer only - functions well w/ my two USB wired printers.

Hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ additional suggestions - good luck! :thumbs:

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there is already a topic on this. HP ePrint Home & Biz might be what your looking for, considering its an HP printer.
If not, try searching 'Print' or 'Printer' in the app store, you will get lots of useful results.

Most reactions