1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Printing app for iPad with MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'iBooks' started by evinsb, Jun 26, 2012.

1. evinsb

evinsb iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ones anyone have any good recommendations? I have a HP photosmart plus wireless printer.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +812 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

For 'wireless' printing, Apple's Air Print technology is certainly a great option, but your printer must be compatible - check HERE to learn more about 'Air Print' and also review the list of compatible printers to see if you have one?

If your printer is not 'Air Print' compatible, then a number of other options exist; for myself, I use a program called FingerPrint (check HERE) for further information - the cost for me was $10 for the older version (the price has doubled for the new release). The program resides on your computer only - functions well w/ my two USB wired printers.

Hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ additional suggestions - good luck! :thumbs:
  3. City

City iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I think there is already a topic on this. HP ePrint Home & Biz might be what your looking for, considering its an HP printer.
    If not, try searching 'Print' or 'Printer' in the app store, you will get lots of useful results.