What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing an iPad screen or non-document

Dan6MT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Print n Serve on my iPad, and it is great for printing documents. However, an item like my iPad Library's downloaded books seems to have no official status as a document. Is there any way to print it, either in its entirety or screen by screen?

If this has already been covered, I must have missed it in my search. If I have been so careless, I do apologize. Thanks in advance for your help.

DLCrouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, i have a kludgy screen printing solution. I snapshot the screen to photos and then use Canon's iEPP app to print pictures to my wireless Pixmia printer.

OP
D

Dan6MT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any sequence on the iPad like a Mac's Command-Shift-4 that takes a snapshot of an iPad screen? In any event, DLCrouch, that might be one way to print a screen, and thanks for the suggestion. Dan6MT.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Dan6MT said:
Is there any sequence on the iPad like a Mac's Command-Shift-4 that takes a snapshot of an iPad screen? In any event, DLCrouch, that might be one way to print a screen, and thanks for the suggestion. Dan6MT.

Simply press the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time for a second... The image will be stored in your camera roll...

VicoPad addict!

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you don't have an air printer, try unplugging the end of your iPad charger from the main part (that goes it to the wall) and hook it up to your printer. To clarify, the thinner part of the wire, not the box.

Most reactions

Latest posts