What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printers

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a note on printers and connectivity. I have recently purchased a Kodak C310 all in one printer and although it is not an air printer as such, I can print on it from my iPad directly. Kodak supply a unique email address for that purpose. I find it quite useful and a way round the usual air printer problem. Basically, it works for me and no problems so far. That coupled with the fact that the printer is not expensive and very economical to run.
Cheers,
Mike

aconito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a note on printers and connectivity. I have recently purchased a Kodak C310 all in one printer and although it is not an air printer as such, I can print on it from my iPad directly. Kodak supply a unique email address for that purpose. I find it quite useful and a way round the usual air printer problem. Basically, it works for me and no problems so far. That coupled with the fact that the printer is not expensive and very economical to run.
Cheers,
Mike

I have the dame primer ... And the same trouble whith it. What solution gave Kodak?

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi aconito,
The solution is quite simple, Kodak give you the option of choosing a personal email address, e.g. [email protected]. When you want to print any email you forward it to your printer, having set it up first to receive of course via Wi-Fi. It works fine for me. Give it a try.
Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts