What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printer

montana118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I set up my I pad to print from my wireless hp 3050a printer thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious to ask if you have a manual with your printer? The manual will be a good start for you. Good luck!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do I set up my I pad to print from my wireless hp 3050a printer thanks

Hello Montana - welcome to the forum! :)

Well as already stated checking the manual would be my first step - your HP printer is in the list of those compatible w/ Apple's wireless printing technology called AirPrint - check HERE for further information.

Your iPad needs to be on the same 'wireless' network and the apps that you are using on the device need to offer an AirPrint option - the only other consideration might be the need for a firmware update to your printer - if you cannot get the printer & iPad working together check to see if you have the latest HP firmware on the printer (i.e. go to their website) - good luck and post back as needed!

Most reactions

Latest posts