What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printer issues

Sgoldstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a brand new hp printer that is supported by AirPrint. The printer works wirelessly with my pc can not get it to be reconized by ipad. Was told it could be issues with aeries comcast router but have not been able to find any information. Have tried updating printer and iPad. Hp was not able to help me any ideas

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you tell us the exact model number of the printer? Has this printer ever worked with the iPad or have you never been able to print from the iPad?

Tim

OP
S

Sgoldstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hp d110 it has eprint and on the box it is labeled made for use with iPad has never worked with iPad . The iPad does not find it hp felt it was probaly a router issue

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the problems I've found is that the iPad gets 'confused' if the IP address of the printer changes. I cured this on my network by configuring the router to keep the printer's IP address static. Then I reset the printer and the iPad and it all worked OK. Might be worth a try. You do need patience - several Members have found it's anything but plug-and-play...:(

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts