What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printcentral missing from itunes ?

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried to help a person that had issues with print central =It's Gone ????who nicked it,moved it or deleted it from iTunes ?

Sent from my iPad because I can.

mrrefloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, where did it go? I just bought a new printer today and was going to try printing from my iPad with Print Central.
Now what?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
EuroSmartz is the developer. They don't mention PrintCentral on their site anymore, but there are other products that do the same thing. I'm wondering if it wasn't just a name change.

Or maybe they are forcing an upgrade for new features. No news on the site about what happened, last time I checked.

Reaction score
PrintBureau, there fullest print app is gone as well. Interestingly enough has Appshopper not noticed this yet.

Their cheapest app with AirPrint printing support 'print n share for advanced printing' is still available. Eurosmartz may have decided to continue selling only one app with AirPrint to have all customers buy the same version thus increasing the apps rank, instead of spreading the user base across three apps.

Btw. would you be able to redownload PrintCentral if you have already purchased it?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts