What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print/save screen application

Dan983

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi:

I'm an old time PC warrior exploring ways to integrate my new IPad 2 into my business. When surfing on windows, I have the ability to utilize a program called Snag It to save as a pic any part to the screen and then attach it to email. Additionally, I can create a PDF from any open screen or document utilizing the print function of Acrobat. Does any like application exist for IPad? I've purchased Quick Office and PDF Expert.

Thank you

Dan

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hit the home button and the power button at the same time. It'll take a screen shot and dump it in your camera roll.

32gig iPhone 4 Black/16gig iPad 2 Black

bdullea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just use the prune screen feature on the iPad. Push both the peer button and home button at same time, takes picture of just how you see it one the screen. Then go to pics on iPad and you can attach it as an email or insert it into a document.

bdullea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bdullea said:
Why not just use the prune screen feature on the iPad. Push both the peer button and home button at same time, takes picture of just how you see it one the screen. Then go to pics on iPad and you can attach it as an email or insert it into a document.

Meant to write print screen and power button.

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See attached.

32gig iPhone 4 Black/16gig iPad 2 Black

Attachments

• image-2555727187.png
    image-2555727187.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 412

Most reactions

Latest posts