What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print n Share not working now

larjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand the printing "stuff". My problem now is that I got my iPad to print before using Print n Share and WePrint. Here is what I have new. New computer, same printer (not wireless but has WePrint on it and the same Print n Share is on my iPad). Previously used sprint MiFi until I had problems with Internet connection. I am now with a wireless cable Internet (installed yesterday by cable company). Every thing else works great but when I try to print with my iPad I get the message that can't print because on a different network from printer. Would uninstalling the Print and Share on my iPad and reinstalling it help. I just put the WePrint on my new computer yesterday. Yes my printer is connected to my new computer and works fine. Was without Internet for two weeks so it is great to be able to get back to this forum.

Lionelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have a problem with Print n Share. Mine is a little different.

It says that it can't find the printer. Of course the printer is on. :)

I have in the past printed without any problems.

Now all of a sudden, nothing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Lionelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will, I have it printing again.

I went into some setting (unfortunately I don't know where) and changed a setting from WePrint to my Epson NX420.

It printed fine.

Sure wish I could find that list of items that I choose the Epson from. :confused:

OP
L

larjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went into help section of WePrint. Followed the instructions re: Firewall blocking. It works now so hope that was the problem.

Most reactions