What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print n Share no longer shows option to use 'print n share' when I choose 'print'

ekholden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used this app and method for over a year, now with IOS 5 I see 'no airprint printers found' instead.

I can use the app (launch and use email, browser, etc) to print but it is MUCH less useful now.

Any ideas how to get my old set-up working? BTW - I used to have to launch the app to have other apps (mail, safari) to SEE the printer, but that was OK. Now nothing...

Thanks

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ekholden said:
I used this app and method for over a year, now with IOS 5 I see 'no airprint printers found' instead.

I can use the app (launch and use email, browser, etc) to print but it is MUCH less useful now.

Any ideas how to get my old set-up working? BTW - I used to have to launch the app to have other apps (mail, safari) to SEE the printer, but that was OK. Now nothing...

Thanks

Same here. iOS 5 killed this app. I have not found as good an alternative yet. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts