What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" Print n Share" app and iOS5 --- RIP?

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Globalpad said:
Hi Mike

Yes agreed that is an option but I did consider the P nS browser and email client to be a bit basic - maybe with future improvements this could be the only way forward.

Have you found a way round printing from "Pages" directly ?

Cheers

Globalpad

Yes, although now that they added tabs to the internal browser it is much improved. I just use the internal browser/email features when I need to print something.

I copy the doc I want to print to Dropbox/iDisk/iWork and then open it in PnS. It is a pain but at least it is a work around.

One could install the PC/MAC app that acts as an AirPrint server but that is to restrictive for me. I tend to print to PDF a lot.

Regards.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tommyandamanda21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Print quality

I bought print n share and when it prints words are blurry almost like 3d. I have canon mg5220, prints fine with cpu... But at work we have hp and ipad prints there perfect...

So does anyone else have this issue???

Most reactions

Latest posts