What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print Ipad calendar

Danielbn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck in printing out an Ipad calendar? I have an HP eprinter but havent had any luck. Or suggest a good calendar app that is printable. Thank you

T

TJK

You could take a screen print / snap shot of the screen which will store it as a photo and then send that to the printer.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or for a completely silly solution;

You can take the snapshot, then import it to pages, play with the layout (including masking to get rid of the snapshot boarders, and then print. It doesn't look very sharp as a full page print out, because the iPad screen shot's resolution isn't terribly high.

Note: I took an additional snap shot and went to an art program to rotate and mark out personal details.

Ok, I said it was silly, but after doing the work as an experiment I couldn't resist showing it off. :D

Attachments

• Saved_2011-02-08.jpg
    Saved_2011-02-08.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 800

BRoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Print bureau app will import your calendar and let you print it in a variety of ways...plus you can print using 3G and convert to pdf amongst other things.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, if I did it again I'd probably use Keynote instead. It has the same tools and works in landscape mode. Pages was a bit of a pain. I had to keep turning my head sideways. :D

It really isn't anything but the picture import and masking tools. Takes about three minutes to learn. And half an hour of fussily moving and adjusting. ;)

kristinattu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you use the iCloud control panel to sync your iCloud Calendar into Outlook, you can print from Outlook. If you use multiple calendars to color code your calendar, then you need to download an extra tool from microsoft that lets you print multiple calendars in overlay mode from outlook.
If you don't want to pay for pages or some other app to be able to print a screen shot, you can get the free HP home and biz app, put out by HP and it prints to all air printers, not just HP brand printers. Just take the screen shot, then open the picture in the app, and edit the size of the paper and picture to letter size. Like other options, it is fast except for the endless fidgeting to get it all lined up nicely!

Helcatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"You could take a screen print / snap shot of the screen which will store it as a photo and then send that to the printer."

Problem with taking a snapshot and printing as a photo is that it comes out 10 x15cm! I'd like a standard A4. Why is this so complicated? Why isn't there a button on the calendar that says 'print'!

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you already have Pages you can get an app called 150 templates which adds further template options. This has several calendar options you could just print out. I just tried it and it prints out fine at A4 size. Can't remember how much the app cost, but it will only have been pence, probably!

Most reactions

Latest posts