What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince of Balls HD [RELEASED]

softyare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm Žarko from IKKI Arts and we just released our first game for iPad and iPhone. It's called "Prince of Balls" and we are very proud of it. If you try it I'm sure you will love it too :)
It's a casual physics platformer adventure for all age groups. It also has original "one-tap-jump" mechanics, which makes it easy to play. However it's hard to master and you can spend a lot of time chasing the best score.
You can find more info and video trailer on our web page which i cannot post here because of the rules, but it is the name of the game with dot com at the end :D Or just find "Prince of Balls" in App Store.
I'd be happy to hear any comments from you!
Kind regards,
Žarko

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have deleted a couple of your posts in other threads advertising this game. Please stick to one thread per topic.

By the way, you may supply the app store link to your game, but in this thread only. App store links are not considered to be "external". Links to your developers site are considered so and are not allowed here.

Good luck with your game.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
S

softyare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the info. I was trying to stick to relevant topics, and not to spam. We're indie developers from Croatia and we don't have huge budget for marketing, and we really believe our game is state of the art. :)
Btw, this is my first post now since you deleted others, so i still cannot post any links... I guess I'll introduce myself again without any advertising :)

Most reactions

Latest posts