What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pricing of Ipad 4

JoshuaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying the iPad air and I have been having some trouble googling how much an Ipad 4.16 gb (wifi with cellular) is going for right now, so I know about what to sell mine for. Any help would be appreciated

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying the iPad air and I have been having some trouble googling how much an Ipad 4.16 gb (wifi with cellular) is going for right now, so I know about what to sell mine for. Any help would be appreciated

I've been doing the same with my iPad 4 - 64GB WiFi only. If I could get enough for it then I would upgrade to the Air.
Watching Ebay, some have been going for the $450 - $500 range....

I'd have to come up with an additional $250 just to get the Air in the same 64GB size ($699.00).
That's just to much cash to fork out to upgrade on an iPad that is only 1 year old.
Plus I'd have to purchase accessories again for the different size.

If someone would give me $500 for it I'd probably go for it otherwise not.

Looks like I'm keeping my iPad 4 for a while.

Most reactions

Latest posts