What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for shipment!

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad

I just spoke to apple and looks like my iPad will ship to
Tomorrow with delivery Friday the 18.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As much as we all want our iPads, it's not like they are late to be honest. It says 3-5 business days, and today is only the third business day. So we have nothing to complain about. But I really did want to see it before the weekend  Just missed delivery on my cover, but since I don't have my iPad, I guess another day on the cover isn't going to matter! I'm just glad I'm not ordering today with a 4-5 week shipping period.

OP
Q

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What was your original estimated shipping date, and what time did you order? Did you talk to Apple on the phone or online chat?

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IpAd

What was your original estimated shipping date, and what time did you order? Did you talk to Apple on the phone or online chat?

I spoke to them on the phone estimated delivery was 18-25
But shipping was 3-5 days. They said looks like it will ship tomorrow. I have the expedited shipping service is 2 days fedex. I ordered Friday at 4:18am eastern standard time

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How did you mange to get expedited shipping? It wasn't offered as an option when I ordered. They didn't let you make any changes to shipping at all!

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad

How did you mange to get expedited shipping? It wasn't offered as an option when I ordered. They didn't let you make any changes to shipping at all!

They made a mistake with my order. This is how they made up for it

riverbud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my Black 32GB 3G at 12:49am PDT on Friday. Not happy that it's still sitting in Anchorage, but estimated delivery still on for the 17th. My Smart Cover left China at the same time and went straight to Memphis. It's on the truck for delivery today. I live in Nashville, TN.

Date/Time Status Location
2011-03-14 15:30:00 Released for delivery ANCHORAGE, AK
2011-03-14 14:39:00 Held at Sort Facility ANCHORAGE, AK
2011-03-14 10:33:00 Arrived at Sort Facility ANCHORAGE, AK
2011-03-14 16:31:00 Left FedEx Ramp LANTAU ISLAND,
2011-03-14 16:28:00 Left FedEx Ramp CHEK LAP KOK,
2011-03-13 23:58:00 Package in FedEx location LANTAU ISLAND,
2011-03-13 23:20:00 In transit LANTAU ISLAND,
2011-03-13 11:54:00 Left FedEx Origin Location SHENZHEN,
2011-03-13 10:57:00 Package received after FedEx cutoff time SHENZHEN,

riverbud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That means it has cleared customs--mined did that in Alaska yesterday.

Next update will be leaving Memphis.

I'd think it would have left already, maybe it just missed a scan.

Is there a more updated scan when you track it at this site that gives more info:

FedEx Package Tracking - Yahoo! Small Business

Thanks for that link. FEDEX tracking shows it in transit, the link provided says released for delivery. It will interesting to see what happened once the next update comes.

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
Not yet. I ordered at 4:24. I'll keep checking. But they did tell me in theme phone to expect it late next week.

Ordered at 12:56 PST and still nothing. Maybe depends on model ordered. My order is for white 64G ATT model. Watching carefully. No prepared to ship yet. :(

I bought mine at 5 44 am pst, I live on the east coast, but anyway, apple only drops orders 1 day before they ship to china, so all changes stay in cupertino for more accurate orders...

Mine'll ship first, first come first serve....5-7 days..and I'm trusting that time line b/c my ibeats headphones shipped on time, really everything did, now I'm waiting on delivery...I ordered the same 64 gig white att 3g...

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cadena96 said:
I bought mine at 5 44 am pst, I live on the east coast, but anyway, apple only drops orders 1 day before they ship to china, so all changes stay in cupertino for more accurate orders...

Mine'll ship first, first come first serve....5-7 days..and I'm trusting that time line b/c my ibeats headphones shipped on time, really everything did, now I'm waiting on delivery...I ordered the same 64 gig white att 3g...

Well, I couldn't stand it any more. Called the apple online store. I was told the demand was very high and the iPad is still being manufactured. It will be shipped hot off the presses within the delivery time indicated March 18-25.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine at 440 PST Friday, 32Gig White. Still in "Not Yet Shipped" status. Hopefully that will change soon.

OP
Q

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
I used the Yahoo link and, it said it was "released for delivery" but, after that it said "held a fed-ex sort facility" in the same place, Memphis. Who knows what happens next but, I know it's on it's way; hopefully this week.

kschles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sigh.....I ordered my items at 3:50 AM, EST on the 11th. My Camera Connection Kit just landed in Anchorage, Alaska. My Smart Cover is sitting in Hong Kong. Presumably, my Ipad is in Shenzhen, China. I really, really, miss Amazon Prime delivery.

Most reactions

Latest posts