What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-order?

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ive just pre-orded my ipad from apple store. I live in the UK and be for i went to pre-order i changed the site to UK settings. Everything came up as £ etc so will the ipad be PAL and all things in english. I no there be settings to change the lanuage but what i mean is i hope i havnt pre-orded a american version or any other country. Or are all ipads the same thanks and hope you under stand the question.

Ho this is the very first thing ive actualy pre-orded whats not even out yet the only other things ive pre-orded be for release are games but this is the first big thing ive parted cash with be for release.

PS. Is this the offical forum for apple ipad or is it a fan forum thanks. LOL sorry.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You will get a lot of valuable information here.

And regarding your question, all deployed iPads are the same. Only difference are the adapters for the power supply and the manuals. But even there you will have english ones ;)

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is this the offical forum for apple ipad or is it a fan forum thanks. LOL sorry.

I looked around a long time for a good forum - this isn't the official one (if one exists) but its the best and most active.

Welcome!

Most reactions

Latest posts