1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ppt presentation problem with images and video

Discussion in 'iWork Forum' started by rayo, Feb 17, 2011.

1. rayo

rayo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,
    i've a provkem. with a ppt presentation, when i import it on ipad with "files hd" app and open it with keynotes the it doenst open the images and the video file that are part of it, hwot o solve the problem?
  2. Jon

Jon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First make sure images are not just links to files residing outside the presentation but are actually embedded in the powerpoint and in a format also readable by keynote rgb images in jpg, gif or png should work.

The videos need to be in the right format of mp4 too. Check if you can play the video on the iPad if so the format is right try embedding it inside of keynote instead. Else convert it to the right format (ask google how or some of the friendly folks here).

I hope this helped.