Powerpoint excel and word

Discussion in 'iWork Forum' started by grany smith, Jun 23, 2011.

1. grany smith

grany smith iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will benefit tremendously if I could use my pad for the office applications including being able to project PowerPoint slides. Will be a great classroom tool for me. I have heard that documents to go works well. Would like to get feed back and advice before I buy, I believe the premium version. Is that good enough or is there anything better out there?
  2. wtcoppersmith

wtcoppersmith iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use Office2HD which does a good job. It includes an Microsoft compatible Word processing, spreadsheet and presentations (PowerPoint) program. They all three work with Dropbox too. And Office2HD works in file transfer in iTunes (transferring files with USB cord).
  3. PoetDoc

PoetDoc iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I use QuickOffice Pro HD with Microsoft Office on my PC. I have found apps to print (Print n Share), use Dropbox to store files in the cloud. I use an Apple wireless keyboard when i have to write long documents. They all seem to work together flawlessly. I am now using my iPad to do medical billing, and it serves most of my small medical practice needs. The iPhone was my 'gateway' device. I love this thing.
  4. 3olives

3olives iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try the iWorks software: Pages, Keynote and Numbers. You have to buy each one individually unfortunately but they are much more robust and easier to create documents from scratch if needed. They will be more expensive but in the long run the savings is in confidence and peace of mind that they will do everything you'll need. At least that's what I found after buying DocstoGo myself.
    Good luck,