What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerpoint app for student

LeoBloom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a specific condition I'd like to meet. On a regular computer, I take notes in the "notes" section right below a given slide in the powerpoint program. I need to be able to have the same function along with the ability for the iPad to read the notes I've made on powerpoint and vice versa.

Currently, I've found two programs capable of this: Keynote and Documents to go.

The problem with keynote is that in order to get to the notes section, it takes 3 buttons, which get's tedious when you are going over slide after slide.

Docs2go has the notes along the right side of the screen, but the problem with Docs2Go is that scrolling through slides is slow as molasses.

Do you all have any suggestion such that I can see both slide and notes during a lecture and that the notes get transferred over to my regular powerpoint program, like they do with keynote and Docs2Go?

Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've copied this to the Help section, where I think it might receive better attention.

Tim

OP
L

LeoBloom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for moving it to the right subforum

Most reactions

Latest posts