1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

power extesion cable

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by suedeapple, Jun 24, 2013.

1. suedeapple

suedeapple iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi folks, is it possible to get a power extension lead,when in bed lead is 2 short ( I would prefer not to have a 240 volt extension lead lying on the bed):)
  2. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Bought some time ago a second charger, instead of the plug it came with an 1.5m cable (interchangeable with a plug, with same locking feature).
    Works perfect for me.
    A fried plugged an old cable from a radio directly into the charger.... Works as well, however not that safe.
  3. suedeapple

suedeapple iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where did you get it from please?
  4. Alex101

Alex101 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
  5. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Please be sure to read those Amazon comments (especially the poorer ones) carefully - seems that a lot of these 3rd party 'less expensive' iPad accessories just fail to work - my philosophy is to go w/ the product that receives top reviews, even if I need to pay a little more - just saying?

NOW, another option is an external battery charger pack - just purchased the product below from Amazon for $35 (now charging my iPad 2) - has 4 power outlets (all 5V going up to 2.1Amps for iPads); small enough to carry 'on the road' - needs to be charged w/ your regular iPad charger - for those who may be interested, see one of the BEST Amazon reviews ever posted HERE - Dave

51tn5a1UfSL.jpg
  6. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    From an approved Apple reseller here in Germany... But it was quite some time ago...