What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power consumption

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twinscher said:
I have everything off, and I even turn off wifi except when needed. It still eats the battery fast .. I have not tried running it all the way down ...in this condition I am beginning to think Android...

I am beginning to think the battery had died on you. It surely must be faulty. Contact Apple repair depot to check and replace it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gtatler said:
I am beginning to think the battery had died on you. It surely must be faulty. Contact Apple repair depot to check and replace it.

Right, they may take care of it for you free of charge too. Batteries can and do die. It's a replaceable item so go for it.

iRonFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could cook an egg on mine when playing IB2, but hey... its not THAT hot...

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iRonFan said:
I could cook an egg on mine when playing IB2, but hey... its not THAT hot...

Something wrong there. My iPad is absolutely at room temperature all the time. Suspect battery fault.

Spugnut

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have not noticed any change to battery life since upgrading to IOS6. I am using an IPD2 Wi-Fi Only.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Spugnut said:
I have not noticed any change to battery life since upgrading to IOS6. I am using an IPD2 Wi-Fi Only.

Me either. The. battery in mine has been like a rock for a year now. I'm still amazed at how long it lasts.

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's one of the annoying bug of iOS many peeps say the same but its fine with me

Try upgrading to future versions maybe then your problem gets quenched

Most reactions

Latest posts