What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

power connectionkit

ronaren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
having bought the connectionkit to import photo's from sd card and use an extern keyboard, the latter doesn't work. I've been told that this is caused by the new OS which does't supply enough power.
who can help me..

johnnypanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
having bought the connectionkit to import photo's from sd card and use an extern keyboard, the latter doesn't work. I've been told that this is caused by the new OS which does't supply enough power.
who can help me..

AFAIK, there is no fix for this issue. All you can do is hope that Apple up the power output again when they release a new firmware version.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An external USB powered hub may work with your keyboard. I have heard that some seem to work others don't. Otherwise a bluetooth keyboard would be a good investment. I use the Apple wireless keyboard and it works fine. A bit expensive, but very well made.:)

Most reactions