1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

"Potential" I-Pad Purchaser

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Kenworth, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Kenworth

Kenworth iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello All !!,

First post to this site. Looking for info on loading the Verizon DSL program on an I pad.

Currently have two desktops,a Dell and a E-Machine and want a small wireless portable but don't know if I can load the DSL program on the I pad so it looks the same ad the Dell and E-machines when/if I eventually get one.

Other hobbies are Flyng and Ham Radio. Ham radio since 1968 and Flying since 1975. Mostly Piper Warriors and an Archer.

Work for the Navy as a contractor now. Retired from Cival Service a few years ago.

Located in South Jersey.......Hot/Humid South Jersey.....THANKS to all. Ken !!
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Welcome!

NØIU here. Don't tell anybody, but one of the first apps I downloaded to my iPad was EchoLink.

My first solo was in 1979 in a Piper "Traumahawk"

[​IMG]
  3. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0