What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting new topic

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is easiest way to get to forum and post new posting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To post a new thread, tap Forums:
image.jpg

To get this view, then scroll down to the forum you need and tap:
image.jpg

To reply to an existing thread, scroll down to this box:
image.jpg

There, write your message and tap "Post Reply".

If you want to answer a certain post, tap "Reply" in that post, at the bottom right of the post:
image.jpg

This will automatically quote that post and lead you to the box, where you answer and tap "Post Reply".

OP
A

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guess I should have stated I use iPhone app. vs. website.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The old iPF app no longer works. You will have to use either the site or the Tapatalk app.

The site works pretty much the same on the iPhone as the iPad, except the menus are more cramped. Tap the "..." item if you don't see the choice you are looking for. It is a bit easier to navigate in landscape view.

Tapatalk is probably the better way to go on the iPhone.

After you have added iPadForums to the app, The principle is the same. Navigate to the forum area you want to post in, and look for the option to start a new thread. In this case it is New Post, and can be found under the '. . .' icon at the top right; when viewing the list of topics in a forum area.

I can go into more detail if needed.

Most reactions