What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting in forums

benkj14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem posting in certain forums, when I click the reply box nothing happens at all, its like the iPad dosent realise I can write in that box.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iPad's browser doesn't play well with some text editors. Explore your options in the forum and see if it will let you select an HTML editor as default instead of a WYSIWYG editor.

Alternately Tapatalk and Forum Runner are apps that can read and post to a great many forums, bypassing the web interface.

OP
B

benkj14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for this, i will have a play when i get home.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
The iPad's browser doesn't play well with some text editors. Explore your options in the forum and see if it will let you select an HTML editor as default instead of a WYSIWYG editor.

Alternately Tapatalk and Forum Runner are apps that can read and post to a great many forums, bypassing the web interface.

And IPF has it's own app.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
twerppoet said:

And IPF has it's own app.

The Archangel

Which is based on Forum Runner, btw.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
See, I'm learning new stuff all the time.

The Archangel

Careful. I hear that's dangerous. Some medical studies or other suggest that people who learn things are more likely to get cancer than people who don't.

{That was a joke, just in case someone took me seriously. Though, theoretically, only dead people should not be learning, so any study on the subject would have to government funded. The researchers are probably not publishing for fear that the public would learn about it and demand their funding be cut.}

Most reactions