What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting a new Thread using IPF's new software....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To post a new thread, tap Forums:
image.jpg

To get this view, then scroll down to the forum you need and tap:
image.jpg

To reply to an existing thread, scroll down to this box:
image.jpg

There, write your message and tap "Post Reply".

If you want to answer a certain post, tap "Reply" in that post, at the bottom right of the post:
image.jpg

This will automatically quote that post and lead you to the box, where you answer and tap "Post Reply".

There's also the possibility to quote more than one post. In this case, tap +Quote in the posts you need:
image.jpg

It will change to -Quote:
image.jpg

Scroll down to post. Now select "Insert Quotes":
image.jpg

You'll be able to control the posts you quote, if needed you can delete the one you don't want to quote, then tap "Quote these messages":
image.jpg

The quotes will appear here:
image.jpg

Now you're able to write your reply between them, and/or behind them:
image.jpg

That done, select "Post Reply".

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi J.A.--

Thank you very much for creating this post for a new member in another thread. Hope you don't mind, but I've gone ahead and copied your post to a new thread and made it a "sticky" under Forum Rules, Help and info.

Skimonkey ~

OP
J. A.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi J.A.--

Thank you very much for creating this post for a new member in another thread. Hope you don't mind, but I've gone ahead and copied your post to a new thread and made it a "sticky" under Forum Rules, Help and info.

Skimonkey ~
No problem. :)

I've added multi-quoting. I hope you don't mind.

Most reactions