What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

Preacher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are the three I have right now.

Lolita is a Rescue Basset with Addison's disease. We got her at 3 months with a poor prognosis.. she is now 13.

Lolita.jpg

Lupe (Left) and Penny (Right) I work at home and they would compete to see who could annoy me the most by begging to sit in my lap... not conducive to working on my computer so, I came up with another solution. They seem to like it just fine and spend most of the day like this.

Sidecars_800.jpg

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
These are all my rescued babies I have a pony, horse chickens,ducks etc…. Yes, they cost a fortune but I love them all. 

Wow Hayles, very impressed with your extensive range of pets, the horses are lovely. first time seeing this thread, unfortunately i have nothing to contribute as i dont have any pet. Waka waka, love your german sheppard, even the pictures captures his/her loyalty and dependability. Very cute pets from everybody :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Williebye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preacher said:
Here are the three I have right now.

Lolita is a Rescue Basset with Addison's disease. We got her at 3 months with a poor prognosis.. she is now 13.

Lupe (Left) and Penny (Right) I work at home and they would compete to see who could annoy me the most by begging to sit in my lap... not conducive to working on my computer so, I came up with another solution. They seem to like it just fine and spend most of the day like this.

Lovely dogs and a great solution... No favoritism there! The photography is also excellent, especially of the Basset.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
My little family of cats

Since Dag (my dog) passed last month I'm left with these little fur balls, Neko, Butters and Pugsley.

DSC08289.JPG

Neko (black) and Butters do their thing.

DSC08292.JPG

Butters found his spot.

DSC08296.JPG

..and he's very functional as an iPad stand.

IMG_0070.JPG

Pugsley tears up my plants and falls asleep....typical!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Max said:
Since Dag (my dog) passed last month I'm left with these little fur balls, Neko, Butters and Pugsley.

Neko (black) and Butters do their thing.

Butters found his spot.

..and he's very functional as an iPad stand.

Pugsley tears up my plants and falls asleep....typical!

They are gorgeous Max! I love cats! Will you get another dog? I have 3 dogs and 3 cats.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Williebye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is our first and favorite himalayan cat called Romeo. He escaped and got lost for three months but finally returned haggard, starving and totally full of knots. It was months before he would go near the door after that. His meower doesn't work very well now... Just a slight noise.
I will post a picture of Simon-The Bad later.

And then there's Peanut, who thinks he's the big boss but just loves to be scratched behind the ears.

Attachments

• image-3107018448.png
    image-3107018448.png
    879.2 KB · Views: 145
  • image-1888944391.png
    image-1888944391.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 146

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Our Black Kitty... Kira :)

Saffy the house Rabbit :)

They are gorgeous, my cats are all black as well! All 3 of them! I've posted them earlier!

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preacher!!! I love your chair set-up! That is soooo cool! I need that for my Chihauhuas... they are ALWAYS fighting over who is going to get in my lap no matter where I am sitting! Too cute!! Going to have to be thinking of a way to do my chair like that - I just wonder if they would sit there like your dogs do??

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I'm lying in bed with my little black girl Delilah, delightfully dribbling, and my little pom boy snoring! Life is good.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any suggestions for cat and dog meals so that they can have their painkillers mixed in. Cats have tablets and dog has liquid.

They are all perking up by the way! Star is actually starting to bark and dance around like he used to, and his snuffling and sneezing is almost but not quite gone.

Any more new members with pets!

Williebye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is our other cat called Simon the Bad., because he's so mischievous.

And another one of Romeo, The Lost One

We are away for two weeks and our wonderful neighbor is minding them for us.

Attachments

• image-686603012.png
    image-686603012.png
    607.2 KB · Views: 168
  • image-1746161563.png
    image-1746161563.png
    559.8 KB · Views: 168

Most reactions

Latest posts