What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
First image is my first dog, Sabbeth. 7yo female black lab/boxer mix R.I.P. She was hit by a truck in January 2012 :( The second image it my new male black lab/other pup, Sabbath. He's young in that pic 4 months maybe. Now he's 65# at 9 1/2 months now. I didn't have a recent pic on my iPad else I would have posted it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342616076.147410.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342616076.147410.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 94
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342616234.693609.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342616234.693609.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 93
Reaction score
Totallylagit said:
First image is my first dog, Sabbeth. 7yo female black lab/boxer mix R.I.P. She was hit by a truck in January 2012 :( The second image it my new male black lab/other pup, Sabbath. He's young in that pic 4 months maybe. Now he's 65# at 9 1/2 months now. I didn't have a recent pic on my iPad else I would have posted it

I'm so sorry for your loss :( it was horrible when my dog chester died too :( cute puppy too :)

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My thoughts are with you both. The passing of a pet ( family member for me ) is a horrible thing.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So hard to get over a beloved pet. I miss each and every pet either through natural death and sudden. They are mostly buried in my garden apart from my horses. Lost our kitten Archie in April 2012.
Tears are arriving as I speak. Silly me.
Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
So hard to get over a beloved pet. I miss each and every pet either through natural death and sudden. They are mostly buried in my garden apart from my horses. Lost our kitten Archie in April 2012.
Tears are arriving as I speak. Silly me.

I lost my dog when I was little, I was so sad! He protected me, he was always around me, he loved me like I was his puppy. But then he got really sick of old age, the day he died, the last thing he did was watch me get on the bus because he didn't want to die in front of me :( then he died. When I got home I wanted to cry, but I just held back my tears.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, this was my Sindy, she followed me everywhere. She was my first Pomeranian. We were like sisters. Still miss her. She died 15 years ago. The worst part was leaving her behind in our first house under a hydrangea. I won't leave here unless they force me too. Too many pets 'sleep' here.

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, this was my Sindy, she followed me everywhere. She was my first Pomeranian. We were like sisters. Still miss her. She died 15 years ago. The worst part was leaving her behind in our first house under a hydrangea. I won't leave here unless they force me too. Too many pets 'sleep' here.

Oh my gosh! I feel so bad for you! :(

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

That really pulls the heart strings Hayley......

I do remember all mine too and we have a couple resting in our yard.....but shh!

We're not allowed to bury them in our yards any more, causes too many problems when you sell and then the next owner digs them up.

I really don't think people abide by that rule though!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That really pulls the heart strings Hayley......

I do remember all mine too and we have a couple resting in our yard.....but shh!

We're not allowed to bury them in our yards any more, causes too many problems when you sell and then the next owner digs them up.

I really don't think people abide by that rule though!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

With the ruling like that...where do people bury their losses loved pets? Fields/Bush?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to take them to a vet and they will dispose of them, don't even want to think how.

We do have pet cemeteries here too.

I'll always bury them in my garden though.

iPad 2 3G 64gb

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to take them to a vet and they will dispose of them, don't even want to think how.

We do have pet cemeteries here too.

I'll always bury them in my garden though.

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Hi Leelai.

I would be doing the same if I lost a pet. Don't know if i could leave it to somebody else, but sometimes it is so hard for some to deal with the emotions, etc.

I am not aware of any ruling here in our subdivision or state regs regarding this either...but wondering if there are areas that have bylaws in their association to rule on burying your pet. Makes me wonder now if my old Condo Association had a rule on that now.

Most reactions