What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
We're getting pretty relaxed about this bike trailer thing. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426752049.644518.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"OK, I may not be that big on the outside but believe me I'm a Beeeg dog on the inside. And I am seriously into barking (that's called guarding when some one's at the front door), ball chasing (never ending if it was up to me) and walking the humans that I own, sometimes for many blocks.....
So a guy needs to have a power nap now and then"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427438442.128180.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427438499.894979.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427438542.170391.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427438567.946890.jpg

"Only to build up energy for the next day, you understand. My name's Bundaberg, but they call me Bundy"

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1718b12f8f7593fccdca67ab2faaeee4.jpg

This is my Caturday moment.

My cat Bart loved to snuggle with my husband when he was napping on the couch.

I was working on my husband's memorial picture when Bart came I rested against my MacBook Pro.

We miss "Daddy."

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A lovely picture of your cat taken at a poignant moment for both of you. I sometimes wish there was a greater range of "smileys" to more accurately record a response, including understanding, sympathy, or even just a cheerio.:)
Nice post and photo. Thank you for sharing your Caturday!
Andrew

Superfandango

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that is one impressive hound! Who needs a Doberman or Rottweiler to guard your house. Just hang his picture on the front door and you have 100% guarantee of no home invasions:D
I'm intrigued as to how you got him to show that great expressiono_O
Andrew
:Dhaha I only said "NO" to him... I've another one but she doesn't give you a warning, I don't poke my finger at her! :eek:

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A lovely picture of your cat taken at a poignant moment for both of you. I sometimes wish there was a greater range of "smileys" to more accurately record a response, including understanding, sympathy, or even just a cheerio.:)
Nice post and photo. Thank you for sharing your Caturday!
Andrew

Thank you, Andrew!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions