What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
After the morning walk, it's snack time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424975644.291953.jpg

Joykjimf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image.jpg
OK so HDChiky and I love Chihuahuas.. lets have a thread of our pets pictures past and present and whatever... show the love!

I'll start with my guys....Tucker is a Giant Chihuahua ( I wonder if there is a registry?) He went over size and is about 9pounds..ooops.. makes him nice and sturdy. Both my guys are long haired chis and I need current pics.. but I'll attach some of what I have. Tucker is the red and white one. He is super super smart and can learn a trick in a few mins. But he's classic little dog psycho. Then there's my Jasper (Jassy). He is a blue merle and with his long hair looks like a little mini aussie (well he has a long tail). He is about 6 pounds and is so funny and very lovable. He can't learn a trick to save his life.. well he can learn it for the moment but can't sit still long enough to perform. Poor guy quivers and wiggles while trying to lay down for a treat its just so hard for him to be still! LOL We call him Scooby cause he's just goofy.

show me yours!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
More interested in seeing whether that was all she was going to get. She doesn't eat a snack until she's sure it's the best I'm going to offer. :)
You're lucky! Mine gobbles up the snack first and then acts as if he hasn't been fed for days.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You're lucky! Mine gobbles up the snack first and then acts as if he hasn't been fed for days.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Yes, and no. It's hard to find a dog food that she will eat unless she is practically starving to death; so she ends up with far more snacks than she should probably get, because I feel guilty. On the other hand, I've had her for six years and she's never shown any signs of getting fat.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a fantastic setup, with that nicely sheltered "mobile doghouse" and beaut 3-wheeler. That "look" she's giving is probably because you're getting all the exercise and she's missing out on all those wonderful familiar smells on a dog walk;)
Andrew

I

islandman

I have a pet, a pet like you've perhaps never had yourself. It dosen't need feeding or cleaning, well perhaps it needs freshening up every year.

Like all pets, we can her "Sheila", only because she looks like a Sheila.

She needs no walking or exercise, but gets lots of admiring looks and some people stop and take photographs of her. Over the years she has lost a few teeth, but hopefully as I have them in my garden shed, they will be replaced.

OK, so what do you think of her:-

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have a pet, a pet like you've perhaps never had yourself. It dosen't need feeding or cleaning, well perhaps it needs freshening up every year.

Like all pets, we can her "Sheila", only because she looks like a Sheila.

She needs no walking or exercise, but gets lots of admiring looks and some people stop and take photographs of her. Over the years she has lost a few teeth, but hopefully as I have them in my garden shed, they will be replaced.

OK, so what do you think of her:-

I think there's something fishy about your pet. :)

I

islandman

When we first acquired "Shiela", little did we think it would prove to be an attraction. Children drag their parents to se her, tourists stop, stare and grin to themselves as they walk past, no doubt thinking "what crazy goon lives here?".

A few teeth are missing, but I have them ready to replace when the moment is right.

There is another anecdote that might amuse you. To position here at the right angle, I had to remove some bamboo into which there was a metal stake. I pulled the stake out and in doing so, punctured a gas main. I think the stake was rusty and it scored the metal. Anyway, there was a loud whoosh and stench of gas.

I had to call the emergency services, fire,police and gas. Roads had to be closed, traffic diverted, police did house to house calls to inform residents and the fire brigade had to hose the house to keep the gas fumes down. It was a hot day, people had barbecues and they needed to ensure escaping gas didn't cause an explosion.

After several hours, everything was fine. Local newspapers covered the story and was my face red.

When all was safe and the gas people prepared to leave, each of the gas fitters posed with their head in the sharks mouth and had their photo taken so they could show their children and grandchildren.

Sorry I've taken up so much of your time, but I am full of anecdotes.

Most reactions

Latest posts