What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ash relaxing

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

It's funny how dogs drop their heads down like that when relaxing and when they hear a sound just roll their eyes upward, too lazy to lift their head. Nice pooch, Contra:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Miles' new favorite pastime LOL.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406947922.997521.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406947922.997521.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 133

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just loved that vid! That expression of knowing how to operate that iPad is a laugh!
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Thank you, I don't know what's come over him lately. He loves clicking on the videos.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Three more weeks of winter left but today was an unusually warm sunny day of 18c, so we took our little pooch Bundy to a local park. There are many things that please him (mainly food related:)) but nothing better than a good run...
image.jpg

This, not very good, photo I took this morning just said it all to me about the joy of being alive and to be able to just run and run when you feel like it:)
Andrew

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Three more weeks of winter left but today was an unusually warm sunny day of 18c, so we took our little pooch Bundy to a local park. There are many things that please him (mainly food related:)) but nothing better than a good run...
View attachment 59411
This, not very good, photo I took this morning just said it all to me about the joy of being alive and to be able to just run and run when you feel like it:)
Andrew

That photo does speak volumes Andrew! He was having such a wonderful time running around!

It just makes me smile to see it! :p

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 59411
Andrew
It shows the joy your dog had when running free in the park; that makes it a very good picture.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 59411
Andrew

Look at your cute dog running! That is such a sweet picture and it says volumes!:)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mid spring in Adelaide now and the days are getting warmer with about 30c today. It was good to get out of the house and take my little fellow Bundy for a good romp off the leash in our local park. But gee it was good when we got home, after a long slobbering drink of cool water, to stretch out on the lovely cool concrete:)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413628658.508768.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413628749.031394.jpg

And boy did we sleep well on our favourite couch before formally retiring for the night:)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413628864.739304.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413628924.310241.jpg

Ahh, life can be good at times!!!
Andrew

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are great pics of your dog, Andrew! You're so luck that Spring/summer is coming your way. We are now into our Fall season...looking thought that our winter will be mild this year. Hoping that's the case! :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mid spring in Adelaide now and the days are getting warmer with about 30c today. It was good to get out of the house and take my little fellow Bundy for a good romp off the leash in our local park. But gee it was good when we got home, after a long slobbering drink of cool water, to stretch out on the lovely cool concrete:)
View attachment 60787
View attachment 60788
And boy did we sleep well on our favourite couch before formally retiring for the night:)
View attachment 60789
View attachment 60790
Ahh, life can be good at times!!!
Andrew
Most people can't relax as well as your dog, Andrew.:)
Thanks for showing him to us.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for showing us your dog OUTL4W. When it's finally his time to pass on, you'll still have the memories of all those happy years with him and he'll live forever in your heart.

Most reactions

Latest posts